Thursday, August 20, 2009

The LILEKS Gallery of Regrettable Food

I don't know why I haven't posted this sooner. I've wasted away so many hours of my life gleaning the negligible benefits of this site. Ah... It's a standard of snarkiness I dream of living up to. The LILEKS Gallery of Regrettable Food and The LILEKS Official Institute of Cheer... Behold the brilliance found within!
First let us travel to "Knox Gelatin – As Seen on TV!"


Explore the depths of Gel-Cookery with LILEKS and Knox Gelatin in little tiny step by step television screen shaped instructions.


Here is an example of a real life TV star making a Knox Gelatin Mold. If she can make a Gelatin Mold under all these burning hot lights, and under the extreme stress of being on television, and in those high-heel shoes, without even an apron... Yes, then even you too at home can create one of these masterpieces.


Here's an example of the little TV screen instructions. It's JUST like watching a REAL cooking show!


And finally here is an example of what exactly you can make in this cookbook. Barf encased in gelatin! You make this one last after the other salads in the book have made you sick.

Alright, I suppose that's enough. I don't want to spoil the end. If you want to see more and read the LILKES hilariously funny comments you must visit the site for yourself.

Enjoy!
T

No comments: